U-Seal offer the following types of custom made springs tailored to the customers specific needs:
- We supply a wide range of variations in both force and spring size.
- We adapt the spring body size, length, pitch and wire diameter to suit the customer’s requirements for optimum function.
Compression spring diagram.
- Conical springs are cone shaped compression springs designed to provide a near constant spring rate and a solid height lower then a normal spring.
Conical spring diagram
- Tension springs are made from spring steel and are designed to give a specific force along a specific length.
We adapt the spring’s wire diameter, body diameter, length and pre load to suit the customers requirements for optimum function.
Tension spring diagram.
- Torsion springs can either have a left-hand or a right-hand helix. They are made from spring steel and offer a certain force at a certain angle.
We supply torsion springs with the correct wire diameter, spring body diameter, length and pitch to suit the customers requirements for optimum function.
Torsion spring diagram
***Please contact U-Seal for more information, a detailed quote, or diagnosis of your specific needs.